Helsinki - Stockholm route
- Unique Promenade is the centre of the ship on deck 7
- Grande Buffet restaurant
- Cosy Italian restaurant Tavolàta, New Grill House restaurant
- The best sushi on the Baltic Sea in Sushi & Co restaurant
- Huge Tax Free Superstore
- Large playroom for children
- Luxurious shops including Tommy Hilfiger and Marimekko
- Stylish Commodore, Deluxe and Family cabins
- Sunflower Oasis Spa
A cruise on Silja Symphony is like a city break in the Middle-Europe: imagine yourself walking on a shopping street! The heart of the ship is the pedestrian street Promenade, where you can find a wide variety of shops and fascinating restaurants. Silja Symphony has gone through several renewal project during her recent history.
All vessels sailing under the brands of Tallink and Silja Line have the high level international environmental management certificate ISO 14001:2015 issued by Lloyds Register.