- Departure every evening from Turku to Stockholm at 20:15
- Departure every morning from Stockholm to Turku at 07:10
- One of the newest cruise ships on the Baltic Sea
- Grande Buffet & Fast Lane restaurants
- Fashion Street shop
- Siljaland playroom for children
- Live entertainment every day - read more about entertainment →
Baltic Princess operates from 3 September 2023 on Turku-Kapellskär route instead of Turku-Stockholm route. The ship makes a stop in Långnäs, Åland. Departure time from Turku is already at 18:30, which allows you to enjoy the evening longer.
On Turku-Kapellskär route one way and roundtrips are possible only with a vehicle. Very limited amount of foot passengers are allowed travel from Turku to Kapellskär. It is possible to travel without a vehicle when having 22-hour return cruise. Kapellskär is located 90km north of Stockholm.
All vessels sailing under the brands of Tallink and Silja Line have the high level international environmental management certificate ISO 14001:2015 issued by Lloyds Register.