- Departure every evening from Turku to Kapellskär at 18:30
- Departure every morning from Kapellskör to Turku at 07:15
- One of the newest cruise ships on the Baltic Sea
- Grande Buffet & Fast Lane restaurants
- Fashion Street shop
- Siljaland playroom for children
- Live entertainment every day - read more about entertainment →
Baltic Princess operates until 21 May 2023 on Turku-Kapellskär route instead of Turku-Stockholm route. The ship makes a stop in Långnäs, Åland. Departure time from Turku is earlier, already at 18:30, which allows you to enjoy the evening longer.
On Turku-Kapellskär route one way and roundtrips are possible only with a vehicle. Very limited amount of foot passengers are allowed travel from Turku to Kapellskär. It is possible to travel without a vehicle when having 22 hour return cruise.
Baltic Princess returns to the Turku-Mariehamn-Stockholm route for the summer season: from 22 May 2023 to 3 September 2023. Timetables →
All vessels sailing under the brands of Tallink and Silja Line have the high level international environmental management certificate ISO 14001:2015 issued by Lloyds Register.